Friday 1 June 2012

Welcome to my new blogsite. Here you will find new images, never before displayed of the environment, whether that is sea/land/river/skyscapes, or insects/animals/birds/fish.
In association with my other creation at Hug The Planet (to be found at facebook as Hug The Planet and at Flickr - same title), which have been produced so that children can upload their images of nature, this blog will be my showcase. And so that the world will not be further poluted with chemicals from the development of film (my favourite medium) this site will be entirely digital using a very basic camera, or mobile phone.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mel

    Your an interesting man = respect.
    Ive sent you a couple of thanQ Emails via the Frome Arts c'nnctns.
    ThanQs4your enduring efforts to help make this paradise planet a special and caringly aware piece of local galactic real estate for us hereabouts to appreciate a bit more.
    Cosmic maybe,
    but its only real when one can communicate it,
    and a lonely state when ones nutrient, as ones community, breaks down.
    please,
    I notice that when one presses your
    - Welcome to my new blogsite. Here you will find new...

    Well,
    on pressing that button on your blog,
    theres nufin on it M8 cept wat U posted via Frome creative.
    dEr
    ???
    I gotcha sori4the hmtl Email 11th June,
    Best of all brill serendipitousness in uplifting your web presence to comfort and ease brother.

    Be nice2chat sometime.
    PeteO
    P.S. your comment box, ie that I commune with you now; is very restricted in area,( it does keep long winded responses like this in narrow array I suppose.)
    Under frigging control.
    Look Mel,
    I wish you well,
    Looking 4ward2meeting again and hope your virtual presence becomes your best dreams.
    PeteO

    ReplyDelete